Every month, the subscription set will contain a beautifully curated selection of new sticker designs of various sizes and configurations allowing endless combinations to meet all your needs. To get some ideas and inspiration on how to utilize and organize your stickers, feel free to check out our YouTube channel.
***Currency shown below is in U.S. dollars.
***Products shown in photos are from a previous collection and are for reference only.
Content of Subscription (Total value: $52)
- 1 x Die cut Month sticker (For example, January) with matching floral design
- 1 x Die cut sticker
- 2 x Washi strips stickers
- 1 x Floral Arrangements stickers
- 1 x Elements stickers
- 1 x Large pattern sticker
- 1 x Large icon stickers
- 1 x Box sticker sheet (6 boxes per sheet, compatible with Hobonichi Cousin weekly spread)
- 1 x Functional Mini Shape Sticker
- 2 x Week Days (2 weeks per sheet, 4 weeks total)
- 1 x Date sticker (2 sets of 31 individual day stickers on each sheet)
- 2 x Vellum sheets (8.5" x 11")
- 1 x A6 Size vellum calendar with floral design to match the stickers and vellum set.
- 1 x Freebie mini sampler sticker sheet (3.3" x 2.25")
- Premium Matte: Smooth opaque vinyl sticker paper (Some sheets will have metallic foil depending on the design concept).
- Clear Matte: Made of washi material; the paper underneath the sticker will show through giving a more natural look (Some sheets will have metallic foil depending on the design concept).
- All items will be in a neutral colorway and everything will be available with additional color options for purchase on our website the following month.
Subscription Kit Schedule:
- October 24-November 23: January Sticker Set
- November 24-December 23: February Sticker Set
- December 24-January 23: March sticker set
- January 24-February 23: April sticker set
- February 24-March 23: May sticker set
- March 24-April 23: June sticker set
- April 24-May 23: July sticker set
- May 24-June 23: August sticker set
- June 24-July 23: September sticker set
- July 24-August 23: October sticker set
- August 24-September 23: November sticker set
- September 24-October 23: December sticker set
- October 24-November 23: January sticker set
- November 24-December 23: February sticker set
Shipping & Renewal Information:
- The subscription box should be ordered separately or all items in your order will arrive with the subscription box which is shipped out the last week of the month.
Free shipping anywhere in the U.S. (Tracked first-class shipping)
$6.00 USD shipping to Canada. (Tracked shipping)
$8.00 USD everywhere else in the world. (Tracked shipping)
- The first payment will be processed at the time of your purchase. From therein, your subscription is automatically renewed on the 15th of each month. We aim to ship out subscription sets during the last week of the month.
- All monthly subscriptions can be cancelled or paused at any time in your account prior to the 15th of the month. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please create your account to manage your subscription service through this link - https://sterling-ink.com/account/login.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
Your kits are gorgeous. Love receiving them every month.
It's a great way for me to keep my planner fresh and interesting each month. Keeps me in one planner which I so appreciate.
Worth the money
I have been buying the Sterling Ink full monthly kits since August 2022. It really is great value for money. Each month I place an additional order so I can buy the matching stamps and additional items. Catherine is a genius and extremely talented.
Beautiful art work but.......
Not so great. They put foil on everything and it covers up the beautiful art work. I don't like foil. I wish they would go back to having the choice to have their stickers with or without the foil. Now all their kits come with foil. I use to get the kits without foil and I love them. Now I only use a third of the very expensive stickers because I am trying to use the only the ones without the foil on them. I am wasting my money on the kits now. SO sad.
Everything is always fantastic! I keep thinking I’ve received my favorite kit but Sterling Ink seems to always get better.