(Ship rate: For orders over $35 USD we offer free domestic shipping, $6 USD flat rate shipping for Canadian customers, and $8 USD for the rest of the world. All shipping methods will include a tracking number)
- Size: A5 148 x 210mm x 19mm
- Paper: Tomoe River paper 52 gsm white (New Sanzen)
- Cover & Spine Gold Stamped with "2024"
- Cover color options: Onyx (black), Mist (blue grey), Forest (deep dark green), Quartz (soft neutral light rose color), Caramel (light brown).
- Monday Start.
- Opens completely flat.
- No holidays, no moon phases, and minimalistic design.
- Grid size: 3.7mm x 3.9mm
- Gilded edge and White edge options available.
- 520 pages
- 1 x 2024 year calendar.
- 2 x blank page spread (vision board/index/word of the year).
- 2 x goal breakdown spread (can easily be covered up with washi and used for something else such as monthly or weekly routine).
- 8 x quarterly pages (2 pages per quarter).
- Month on 2 pages, December 2023 - January 2025.
- Vertical Weekly on 2 pages (individual weekend columns), first week of January - last week of December, 12-hour time frame starting from 6 am to midnight.
- Daily pages: blank grid pages with page numbers. (Full year: 370 pages of blank grid pages).
I adore my Common Planner. I have multiple sizes. I appreciate the clean, non cluttered aesthetic, with no holidays or moon phases! The only change & my only hope is for Sterling Ink to offer A5 horizontal for next year, that would be my dream planner! Thanks for creating amazing products!!
The caramel is stunning! Thank you Sterling Ink.
A5 Full Year
It's really good quality and has a lovely feel to it. I like the cover a lot. However, I don't like the vertical layout on the weekly spreads. I hope next year that Sterling Ink will produce an A5 with a horizontal layout. That would be perfect for me. Still, this is a great book if you don't mind the vertical layout.
First time purchase of a Common Planner. I'm thrilled with my new planner. The size, color options and style will help keep me organized.
New favorite planner!
I am absolutely loving this planner, and it has easily overtaken my previous planners as a favorite. First off, the cover is so beautiful, the pink is exactly that light blush shade I was hoping for, and I love that it's pretty while also being very simple - I'm planning to get a clear cover and place one of the vellum sheets over the cover, and I love that the simplicity of it allows for that sort of customizing. But beyond the cover - this has your classic Tomoe River paper, my favorite, but also I've noticed it doesn't have the overly smooth texture that has made some Tomoe River planners lead to easy smearing in my experience. I love the minimalist setup of the daily pages as well, as it gives me more flexibility since some days I won't need them and others I'll want to do a journal entry that covers multiple pages, and others I would just need a page for a to do list, etc. And them being numbered lets me keep an eye on not using too many of them (plus make a note of the page number of any important pages to come back to). The construction of the planner is great quality - feels very sturdy and easily lies flat for me (I may need a clip to keep it lying open, but the thing I care about is that I don't have to break the binding to reach the inner edges the way I have for some planners). I truly can't say enough good things about this planner - it is my holy grail planner for sure, and I say that as someone who has done years of hunting for that perfect planner :)