***Planner boxes are not included***
- Size: B6 128mm x 182mm x 12mm(for single book)
- Weight: 6.6 Oz.
- Paper: Tomoe river paper 52 gsm white.
- Soft cover.
- Cover & Spine Gold Stamped with "2023 | B6 Part One" or "2023 | B6 Part Two"
- Cover color options: Black linen & Mauve leatherette (both are textured paper).
- Monday Start.
- Opens completely flat.
- No holidays, and minimalistic design.
- Grid size: 3.7mm x 3.9mm
- Gilded edge.
- 268 pages for each book.
- 1 x 2023 year calendar.
- 2 x blank page spread (vision board/index / word of the year).
- 2 x goal breakdown spread (can easily be covered up with washi and used for something else such as monthly or weekly routine).
- 4 x quarterly pages (2 pages per quarter).
- Month on 2 pages, December 2022-July 2023 (Part One), June 2023-January 2024 (Part Two).
- Vertical Weekly on 2 pages (individual weekend columns), first week of January - last week of June (Part One), first week of July - last week of December (Part Two), 12 hour time frame starting from 6am to midnight.
- Daily pages: blank grid pages with page numbers. (Full year: 190 pages of blank grid pages in each notebook).
Like, but not quite in love
I love the cover, the size, the layout. So much to like. However, the paper is so much thinner than other planners I've used and the ghosting is a little much for me, that I’ve had to covert to other pens to write in this specific journal.
I've fallen in love
I love the Hobonichi Cousin but hate the dated daily pages. I never thought about a B6 because it is so much smaller than an A5. This Common Planner is everything I love about the Hobonichi Cousin but without the waste/guilt of not using the daily pages. Now she is making an A5 version (undated), I hope this planner will be around for 2024 dated.
The paper, the colors, and the layouts are all beautiful!
This planner really put a shift in my planner lineup for 2023. I really love this planner and love the b6 size even more. It’s the perfect set of weekly & daily pages all in 1 book.
Overall my experience was unremarkable. I did not appreciate the fact that my planner arrived without a box, and all of the pages were bent. I am extremely upset and disappointed very, very poor business practices. I think it speaks volumes when you put some thing on sale in your store and then you don’t package it with the care it deserves it’s as if my cost was not of any importance.