(Ship rate: For orders over $35 USD we offer free domestic shipping, $6 USD flat rate shipping for Canadian customers, and $8 USD for the rest of the world. All shipping methods will include a tracking number)
- Size: A5 148 x 210mm x 19mm
- Paper: Tomoe River paper 52 gsm white (New Sanzen)
- Cover & Spine Gold Stamped with "2024"
- Cover color options: Onyx (black), Mist (blue grey), Forest (deep dark green), Quartz (soft neutral light rose color), Caramel (light brown).
- Monday Start.
- Opens completely flat.
- No holidays, no moon phases, and minimalistic design.
- Grid size: 3.7mm x 3.9mm
- Gilded edge and White edge options available.
- 520 pages
- 1 x 2024 year calendar.
- 2 x blank page spread (vision board/index/word of the year).
- 2 x goal breakdown spread (can easily be covered up with washi and used for something else such as monthly or weekly routine).
- 8 x quarterly pages (2 pages per quarter).
- Month on 2 pages, December 2023 - January 2025.
- Vertical Weekly on 2 pages (individual weekend columns), first week of January - last week of December, 12-hour time frame starting from 6 am to midnight.
- Daily pages: blank grid pages with page numbers. (Full year: 370 pages of blank grid pages).
Absolutely beautiful product. Well designed. Can’t wait to use!!
Absolutely love everything about it, except a minor mistake that happened during production. Looks like some of the pages were bent and creased in on themselves when the cutting occurred, and now those pages unfolded are not in spec to the planner. Can be easily cut manually with scissors though.
This is a beautiful planner! I am so excited to use it and order more products from Sterling Ink!
Love the color size and quality of this product. Sterling Ink is a wonderful small business. I will be ordering again from this shop.
I love love Sterling Ink 2024 Common Planner. I received it yesterday morning and I took a quick look at it and I love the gold edge and the cover. It’s beautiful! The tomoe river papers are thin and i love it. I can’t wait to use it. Thank you for making this beautiful common planner the way I like it. I never thought I would find such a great planner I like in a long time.