- Size: 95mm x 186mm
- Paper: Tomoe River Paper 52 gsm white (New Sanzen)
- Cover Stamped with "2024"
- Cover color options: Black linen (paper cover), Caramel brown (PU leather cover)
- Monday Start.
- Stitch binding that is concealed by the cover.
- No holidays, no moon phases, and minimalistic design.
- Grid size: Varies. 3.9mm width x 3.5mm height.
- White edge option only.
- 64 pages total.
- 1 x 2024 year calendar.
- 2 x blank page spread (vision board/index/word of the year).
- 2 x goal breakdown spread (can easily be covered up with washi and used for something else such as monthly or weekly routine).
- 8 x quarterly pages (2 pages per quarter).
- Month on 2 pages, December 2023 - January 2025.
- Daily pages: blank grid pages with page numbers. 20 pages (10 sheets of paper).
I have not yet started planning in this since it is still 2023, but I absolutely love this planner. I love the caramel color! And the texture is lovely in hand. I'm excited to use a different size than I normally do, and I think I'm going to love this one. I love the layout of this planner, although I wish the weeks were interspersed with the daily pages. Other than that I think planning in this planner is going to be so much fun!
I love these little booklets! Such a convenient way to keep all my info together without bulking up my bag, especially in the passport size. And I truly appreciate that they’re NOT stapled together but rather sewn together.
Amazing N2 Booklet
Love this booklet because it’s just the right size for me.
While I haven’t used them yet, the look and feel of the TR paper is top notch, and the subtle, lovely style of the layout is everything I could hope for. I am not a fan of PU Leather. However, since these only come with that option I will make do. The color is beautiful and the feel is nice, too. I am simple one who prefers biodegradable notebooks and planners whenever possible. But, other than that, these are just right.
Exactly what I needed!
This is exactly what I’ve been looking for! I have been using a hobo weeks but realized I only really needed the monthly view to bring with me in my wallet. I’m so happy!