- Size: 90 x 125mm
- Paper: Tomoe River Paper 52 gsm white (New Sanzen)
- Cover Stamped with "2024"
- Cover color options: Black linen (paper cover), Caramel brown (PU leather cover)
- Monday Start.
- Stitch binding that is concealed by the cover.
- No holidays, no moon phases, and minimalistic design.
- Grid size: Varies. 3.9mm width x 3.9mm height.
- White edge option only.
- 64 pages total.
- 1 x 2024 year calendar.
- 2 x blank page spread (vision board/index/word of the year).
- 2 x goal breakdown spread (can easily be covered up with washi and used for something else such as monthly or weekly routine).
- 8 x quarterly pages (2 pages per quarter).
- Month on 2 pages, December 2023 - January 2025.
- Daily pages: blank grid pages with page numbers. 20 pages (10 sheets of paper).
Great quality paper, clean design
Very much enjoying my first Sterling Ink purchase! I bought the Passport monthly calendar and basic notebook, and I LOVE the feel of the outside of the books, and the nice quality of the paper. I use fountain pens exclusively in my Traveler's notebooks, and this paper does well even with bold nibs - a bit of ghosting, but no show through and no bleed through. I'm in love! Already bought some Standard TN size for my larger notebook.
Perfect Addition to the Planner Community
I love passport size travelers notebooks and finding good planner inserts for Passport size can be difficult. These from Sterling Ink are perfect. Love the covers and the simple, clean layout. So many great uses. Head over to my channel on YT (Just Scribble) for a full review [https://youtu.be/9wwsgLbT7Wg?si=ZkeL_J5_FFIv1Q-p].
I’m looking forward to using this soon!
Passport monthly booklet
This choice is perfect for a person who does not need to write or track on a weekly based and has minimal tracking to do. I prefer a monthly glance. My booklet will be used to track time off from, school for my child and my courses, and PTO days at work. Each person is assigned a color and will be indicated by a horizontal line in the date box. The grid height is perfect! It does not feel cramped/you don’t need to write small. My handwriting is large and I use 0.7 gel pens.
I really like this booklet. Great size, layout, and overall design.