- Size: 90 x 125mm
- Paper: Tomoe River Paper 52 gsm white (New Sanzen)
- Cover Stamped with "2024"
- Cover color options: Black linen (paper cover), Caramel brown (PU leather cover)
- Monday Start.
- Stitch binding that is concealed by the cover.
- No holidays, no moon phases, and minimalistic design.
- Grid size: Varies. 3.9mm width x 3.9mm height.
- White edge option only.
- 64 pages total.
- 1 x 2024 year calendar.
- 2 x blank page spread (vision board/index/word of the year).
- 2 x goal breakdown spread (can easily be covered up with washi and used for something else such as monthly or weekly routine).
- 8 x quarterly pages (2 pages per quarter).
- Month on 2 pages, December 2023 - January 2025.
- Daily pages: blank grid pages with page numbers. 20 pages (10 sheets of paper).
Looking gory to receiving my 2024 planners! The covers are nice but nothing without them.
Great quality paper, clean design
Very much enjoying my first Sterling Ink purchase! I bought the Passport monthly calendar and basic notebook, and I LOVE the feel of the outside of the books, and the nice quality of the paper. I use fountain pens exclusively in my Traveler's notebooks, and this paper does well even with bold nibs - a bit of ghosting, but no show through and no bleed through. I'm in love! Already bought some Standard TN size for my larger notebook.
Perfect Addition to the Planner Community
I love passport size travelers notebooks and finding good planner inserts for Passport size can be difficult. These from Sterling Ink are perfect. Love the covers and the simple, clean layout. So many great uses. Head over to my channel on YT (Just Scribble) for a full review [https://youtu.be/9wwsgLbT7Wg?si=ZkeL_J5_FFIv1Q-p].
I’m looking forward to using this soon!